Friday, September 28, 2007

Wash

Ever have those weeks where you wash a load of laundry one morning, forget to put it in the dryer, realize the next afternoon that it's starting to smell, wash that load again, forget about it until the next day, take a whiff, smells ok, throw it in the dryer and then pull it out just now and that mildew smell is there???? That is me, right now, about to restart the entire process over again and throw it all back in the washer. Is it just me, or is this inefficient housework? Oh, and did I mention that my spin cycle is taking a vacation for oh, let's say the past year? It only works part-time when it does work and then requires to be be paid overtime to re-spin the clothes it should have spun the first time. So thankful I have it though :-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment