Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hide and seek

Ok, so Matthew's favorite game (being all of 13 months old today!) is hide and seek...and not just the regular you-go-hide-and-I'll-come-find-you kind (he loves that too) but the I'll-take-your-stuff-and-you-won't-find-it-for-days version. Currently I'm missing my blush brush and my keys. The brush I can live without, but my keys? Come on, I can't function. Shane has an extra set, but it's not the same. I can't get my mail (which I love to do), I can't go to work after hours (which I usually always do). His last good hiding spot was hiding Daddy's phone in the bottom of the shredder (which has an opening for other trash). If you see Matthew can you ask him where my stuff is?

I'll be back later to fill you in on our first day of school: we survived and even thrived in a few moments (but definitely not all of them)! I'm just glad we made it through the day (always and only by God's grace). I'm off to run a few errands (with Shane's keys, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment