Friday, September 28, 2007

Ok, really, I'm just about done

****Apparently I didn't keep my side by side photo of the B&J ice cream. But let's just say there wasn't a huge difference in their new formula. Ahem.


Ok, I'm getting a little lame with my 67 posts today, but I've had these pictures and had to put them on here. Do you think Ben and Jerry's did this just for me? You'll have to enlarge the picture of the side-by-side to appreciate it. They reformulated their Coffee Heath Bar Crunch so it now has no hydrogenated oils, less fat, less calories. I think it's almost good for me. I have the muffin top to show for it. Darn, just when I was thinking of breaking up with them they go and woo me back. I have kept my promise (to myself) and have not bought any more B&J so my freezer is sad and so am I. But, I know it will return...

No comments:

Post a Comment