Friday, September 7, 2007

Is it wrong...

to have SEVEN half used packages of tortillas in one's fridge at one time? I laughed when I read Kristen's blog about her 25 boxes of Jello and thought "that could never happen to me". Well, not with Jello, but...Just wondering because I was getting some groceries put away and thought that some tortillas had been hiding under the meat drawer (you know the little useless space that we use for our carton of eggs)? Well, it's also quite convenient, apparently, for stacking many kinds of tortillas. We had seven, but I'm sure I could have fit another few in there. Whole wheat (2), low carb, corn (2), sprouted grain, and even the dreaded white (which for all you health conscious people out there---isn't there just something about a white tortilla fried in just a little olive oil to make it crispy and then filling it with other yummy things?)--I consider myself health conscious: I eat healthy much of the time and understand what constitutes a healthy, whole food, but I am so undisciplined at times and just love my friends Ben and Jerry. They are so kind to me. I also love this guy named Kicker. They have him working at Dutch Bros. Anyway, I digress. Anyone need some tortillas?

No comments:

Post a Comment