Saturday, September 8, 2007

Girls


My daughter and I were painting toenails this morning and I mentioned that we should get something for her older brother to celebrate his first elk hunting trip with Daddy that will commence next weekend for a week. I ask her if she has any ideas for a gift for Ryan, maybe something he can take elk hunting. She says, "Oh, maybe a boy ring." "Hmmmm, well that's a nice idea. What else can you come up with?" "Oh, maybe a cup." I prod further to figure out what she's talking about. "You know, like the tea set I have in my room." Oh, right. I tell her I was thinking more along the lines of a bugle or a knife. "Oh, that would be good too." I think she was disappointed that we couldn't send him off with a new tea set and a "boy ring". I love girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment